Dr. Naveen Reddy
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeries
Hospital is a Cosmetic and Plastic surgeries centre healthcare provider which aims to deliver a hassle free surgical experience to all patients by leveraging technology, and a set of advanced operations and powerful processes.
Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade based on severity
Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
Gynecomastia in Hyderabad What is Gynecomastia Male Chest Reduction Surgery?
Gynecomastia also is known as “man boobs” is the enlargement of male breast tissues. Nearly 40% to 60% of men suffer from Gynaecomastia. It is common in boys in puberty and in older men. Hormonal imbalance is the most prominent reason behind Gynaecomastia. However, sometimes obesity, genetic factors or medications may also be the reason behind it. Find Gynecomastia surgery results bellow.
Gynecomastia Male Breast Symptoms:
It is very difficult to identify the symptoms of Gynecomastia. Men suffering from this problem have firm rubbery mass under their nipples. The substance might sometimes feel softer and often have some fluid discharge from it.
Men suffering from this problem have firm rubbery mass under their nipples.
The substance might sometimes feel softer and often have some fluid discharge from it.
Eligibility for Male Breast Reduction:
Men who have comparatively heavier breasts, that make them feel embarrassed, often opt for the surgery to reduce the sizes of their breasts.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?
Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen). Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
gynecomastia surgery cost
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp
13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
How much does Gynecomastia cost in Hyderabad
* Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost may vary between
Breast reduction surgery is done to remove excess fat from the breast area, to achieve normal and reduction in the size of breasts fitting to your body figure. Many women feel discomfort while carrying huge busts. So the best way is to undergo breast reduction surgery from expert surgeons.
Also known as the Breast Reduction Mammoplasty where excess fat, glandular tissue and skin is removed to alleviate the discomfort. Women with inappropriately large breasts can face both physical and emotional distress in many stances. Many patients may also have macromastia making physical discomfort with the weight of the breasts. This can result into pain in many cases.
It is not necessary that the patient with macromastia undergo the surgery, but many who feel the size is large then their body structure can also undergo the surgery.
Who is the right candidate?
Not every woman can undergo this surgery, but only who is facing discomfort with large size. The right candidate for breast reduction surgery is-
- Having good health
- Realistic expectations
- Don’t smoke
- Having breasts that limits the physical activity
- Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
Dr. Naveen Reddy M V
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery, DNB – Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeon, General Surgeon
- 16 Years Experience Overall (21 years as specialist)
- Dr. Naveen Reddy M V is a Plastic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Hyderabad and has experience of 23 years in these fields.
- Dr. Naveen Reddy M V practices at Gleneagles Global Hospital in Lakdikapul, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from K.L.E University of Health Sciences Karnataka in 1996,MS – General Surgery from K.L.E University of Health Sciences Karnataka in 2000 and MCh – Plastic Surgery from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 2004
Dr Naveen Reddy Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two main categories: reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery includes craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns,
Cosmetics Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more. Best Cosmetics hospital.