Face Lift in hyderabad
The best part of the body, the face reflects the personality of a person. To improve your face, to remove that extra bit of fat, to make the wrinkles go away, Face Lift Surgery is a great option. The procedure for Facelift, technically known as Rhytidectomy, involves the use of anaesthesia. So, you don’t feel any pain, and the surgery can be completed without any disturbances. It is combined with Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lift, Chin Augmentation and sometimes with Liposculpture. COSMOSURE is one of best cosmetic surgery clinics for facelift surgeries, and you will evidently feel the experience of your surgeon’s when you consult them.
When Should Surgery Be Done, and who are the right candidates for surgery?
To remedy the loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls.
To rejuvenate the loose skin and remove the excess fat from the lower face.
To solve sagging of face muscle and remedying deep creases.
To better define the chin and neck angle which is so important in a youthful appearance.
To give you a more youthful appearance!
Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing are ideal candidates.
Various Types of Procedures
- SMAS Lift, MACS Lift, Subperiosteal Face Lift
- Deep-Plane Face Lift, Mini Face Lift
- Mid Face Lift, Composite Face Lift
- Skin-Only Face Lift, Thread Lift
Procedure for Operations
After administering anaesthesia, incisions are made the choice of Facelift. The more conventional incision often begins in the hairline at the temples, continues around the ear and ends in the lower scalp. After the skin incision is made, the skin is separated from the deeper tissues with a scalpel or scissors. In chin procedure, an incision is made under the chin to improve an ageing neck further. Incisions are well-concealed within the hairline and in natural contours of face and ear.
POST OPERATIONAL MEASURES/ RECOVERY
- Bandage might be placed around your face to minimise swelling and bruising once your procedure is completed.
- To reduce swelling, recline rather than lie down.
- It is not unusual to have some slight drainage for the first forty-eight hours. A fat cotton compression dressing with drains will cover your scalp and face for one to two days to help prevent blood collections under the skin.
WHY CHOOSE US
15+ Years of Experience Hospital
3500+ Obesity Surgurys cases
2100+ Varicose cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )